Genesis provides product system design and installation services for the retail petroleum industry and maintenance facilities. Our services include product system engineering, design, permitting, inspections, installation and project management for underground storage tank (UST) and above ground storage tank (AST) systems. Our experience includes construction of C-stores, truck stops, maintenance garages, lube centers, marine fueling, aviation fueling, bulk plants and biodiesel production facilities. We have performed detailed site inspections and reports for owners of petroleum systems. The following is a brief summary of our various system services:
- Comprehensive design services including tank, piping, bulk loading and dispensing layout, system electrical design, release detection, spill and overfill prevention, secondary containment and corrosion protection. Preparation of complete system construction drawings including an equipment list for owner/contractor supplied equipment. Coordination of design drawings with the project engineers.
- Product storage system inspection services including on-site observations of work in progress to verify conformance with contract documents. This involves preparing detailed reports documenting the construction procedures, materials, and connection and location details. Pre and Post construction inspection services include verification of performance testing as required by contract documents, coordination of construction sequences and review of payment requisitions for quantities, equipment and hours.
- Liquid storage system installation services for both UST and AST systems. Site work is completed according to all applicable regulator standards for the specific location.
- Genesis has performed installation activities for our clients through out the United States by utilizing our own installers. Genesis can provide complete turn key services for new systems including site excavation, concrete placement, electrical installation, etc.
- Genesis is capable of providing all equipment and materials needed to complete any product system installation. By utilizing a vast network of manufacturers and distributors our clients are provided with the latest equipment and methods to maintain their operating systems in accordance with federal, state and local requirements.